Rally Members Check In When Home, Please! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rally Members Check In When Home, Please!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 6gun View Post
    We got home around 7:30. We enjoyed everyone's company and the rides. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for everything 53. Thanks for leading us on some great rides Rick.
    I so enjoyed meeting you and Tonya. Next time y'all are in the Smokies, holler. I'd love to ride with y'all.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    Well Will and I made it home to Maryland. Not a bad ride at all.
    We do have some of the greatest people!
    Y'all left early! It was great to meet you!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Echo Dave's comments above.

And we had a nice jaunt back up to Marylandistan... left early so wasn't able to say goodbye to you good folk.

Look forward to the next Rally. Jimmytee bring your bike, I never had an opportunity to hear your sound system. Last night I tried to barter my raffle ticket for a chance to hear it but was it was Not received well.

Hope there's some more of that Pecan pie at the next one too!
    I was thinking yesterday that I shoulda kept one of those pies back at the house. They didn't last long. My mama tutors in the afterschool program here at my school, so I'll see her this afternoon. I can't wait to tell her how much the biker gang loved her pecan pies. It was great to see you, Will.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Got home around 3:00PM and was able to pick up the dogs. Had a great time seeing everyone again and meeting new people. A special thanks to Rick (Value Accessories) for leading the rides and to Steve for coordinating a great event! It was also great talking to GATeach. She is one special woman who truly does some amazing things. Chunky Love kept us in stitches and has a fantastic wife. She has to be to put up with him! For me, the one person who really stands out is Slow Poke who rode from Canada. If you give him plenty of warning, he is a fantastic rider. Even though the weather was so so, the fellowship was fantastic. Looking forward to next year!
    Thanks Bill. Just ridin' my ride. I very much enjoyed hanging out with you. Let me know if you decide to ride up Mount Washington. I'll head out and ride with you. Lol

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Been home since a little past 3 this afternoon. Had a great time seeing everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiu1wfHSU1w

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    Been home since around....sorry.....10:30 this morning. A great rally as usual. Well done 53.

You're just a hop, skip, and a jump from PF!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoKola View Post
    We arrived home about an hour ago. I heard JimmyT system, it pumps. The hertz speakers are the best. I had my sound gear to measure sound pressure level and phase. Using SMAAART (used by professional audio) but with the rain, and Kara's Struggle with severe pains I want able to be around as much. Maybe next year we can take measurements and compare our setups.

Cheers
    Run

Did all of your luggage make it home with you????

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Left the Vacation Lodge at 6:00am
    If Chunky Love gets the trophy for best story, you get the trophy for best badges.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I remember Jimmytee doing that. What a riot!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"