Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
I find this particular defense of an inanimate object particularly idiosyncratic. So what if he/she blames the bike? For him, it's the most uncomfortable bike he's ever been on, and that's got to be incredibly frustrating when you spend a bunch of your hard earned money on something that's supposed to bring you joy. I can relate. I'm coming from a 2014 Valkyrie, and relative to my 1999 Valkyrie, I found it very ergonomically unfriendly. The F6b is a fantastic machine and fits me much better, but there are definite design trade offs just like anything else. The vibration free horizontally opposed six is a magic engine with a magically low center of gravity. But it also sticks out quite a bit and makes an easy toes forward/knees relaxed cruiser position challenging to attain. If you're comfortable, that's fantastic, and what I wish for all of us. But you being comfortable on your bike doesn't help the poster be comfortable on his.
You kind of missed my point

Quote Originally Posted by Xrider57 View Post
I'm 5-6 and have to modify every bike to fit me and keep me comfortable. I have a bad back( still recovering from second surgery) and sore knees. I have moved my handlebars back and up, ergo 111 highway pegs and a heartco seat with backrest. To get more of my feet on the ground I lowered it 1 inch. I have also changed the windshield. Bikes are made for an average stature but we are all so different so we need to make them our own.
You made my point