LED Front indicators

Thread: LED Front indicators

LED Front indicators

Has anyone installed these on their F6B yet .

Pathfinder Dynamic-Sequential LED Front Indicators with DTR Lights. these are being sold by Wing stuff for the F6B

http://wingstuff.com/system/uploads/...jpg?1489505743

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Has anyone installed these on their F6B yet .

Pathfinder Dynamic-Sequential LED Front Indicators with DTR Lights. these are being sold by Wing stuff for the F6B

http://wingstuff.com/system/uploads/...jpg?1489505743
    We have sold quite a few of them and installed them on our own bike. They work fantastic, look great and actually appear that it came from the factory like this.
    They were quite popular down in Pigeon Forge.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/Dy...alsGL1800.aspx

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Yes, Rick and several others helped me install mine at the Rally!
    Thank you Rick and others that helped. Although not hard to do its a little time consuming, If you take your time and do it right. IT IS WELL WORTH THE EFFORT in my opinion, looks great. I was glad to have Rick there to offer instruction and tech support. I think it took us about 2 hrs to do. Now I could cut that time in half if I was to do it again.
    If your going to do it, which I think you should, just remember that once done you will now have to upgrade your low and high beam headlights to match the white color of your new lights.
    If your going to do this and want to ask questions or troubleshoot give me a call 843 437 9292. I am not a professional! But could do it again. Take your time, don't rush, do it right.

new turn signal

Thanks for all of the assistance. I think I will order these for my F6B. I see the price is $261 and I know I have seen them cheaper. But Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Thanks for all of the assistance. I think I will order these for my F6B. I see the price is $261 and I know I have seen them cheaper. But Thanks for the info.
    If you see these cheaper please let us know. They have MAP pricing (minimum advertised pricing). Anything sold below that is not from a dealer, no warranty and if they are an actual dealer they will not be a dealer for long.