Sena Bluetooth SMH-10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sena Bluetooth SMH-10

I have a set of their 20s models and have a small Bluetooth transmitter plugged into
    the headset jack in the front and everything that plugged headset is available to my 20s.
    That means the intercom the thumb drive the am fm radio and my xm radio in the left cubby.
    shortleg.

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    I have a set of their 20s models and have a small Bluetooth transmitter plugged into
    the headset jack in the front and everything that plugged headset is available to my 20s.
    That means the intercom the thumb drive the am fm radio and my xm radio in the left cubby.
    shortleg.
    Oh... you use the headset plug with an adapter. Not the little plug in the cubby. Thing I have it now.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Wind noise

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgey1 View Post
    Duh , that sounds like the issue. Thanks Nav, i will pull the foam covering off the mic tonight and take a look which way its pointing.
    I pulled the foam off the mic and both sides had slits in it and when I blew into both side where affected by my blowing on it. I took and placed a piece of tape over one side and faced it towards the wind. Took a ride with my wife and still experienced lots of wind noise. Should I place the tape on the outside of the foam also?