I've had Whistler and Sena recently, and an early Chatterbox Bluetooth. The Whistler had the best overall sound quality for music and intercom, but was slow to connect to my TomTom GPS, so the first 5 seconds of any GPS instruction was never heard. It was also fussy with connecting to the other intercom, finding my phone (apple) and GPS. The Sena system was decent in terms of being able to connect to almost anything, but the sound quality was pretty poor for music. Both had battery problems and the Sena was not rainproof. A Chatterbox BT system was waterproof and had good sound, but battery life sucked. A long time ago I had an FRS based intercom that worked well --- also a Chatterbox -- but it was also a battery hog. The first system I had was a wired Chatterbox. Problem with that was the wires were between me, my passenger and then up to the music source and a power port I put in the bike so the poor battery would last all day. That had great sound and always worked, but the wires were not long lastng. One other things I don't like about any of the wireless systems: dependence on small unseen buttons on the headset to adjust volume and change functions. I like that the Honda wired intercom has buttons on the dash, big ones for fat fingered idiots like me that I can see.