Lens replacement - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lens replacement

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Good for you Barry !!!! Yea Man I go in the AM for my left eye/distance eye…. My reading eye also came out 20/20 and I had it set for 36”….Yea…I can’t wait …my vision is so clear and vivid as well…

If anyone is confused…. I elected for mono vision, where one eye is “ set “ for close and the other for distance…it’s working great for me and may not be for everyone. When I use my computer, I have duel monitors and have them set at 36” …that is why I had my close eye set at 36”….
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Well.... that would be two miracles .... my left eye or distance eye came out perfect as well!!!!! This modern doctoring is unbelievable....

Congrats !!!

Glad to hear that you can see again, now we have to make sure that your GPS sits 36" ahead of you .... just sayin

On a serious note, I am impressed, not sure if I could go through the surgery myself.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'm almost 2 weeks into my recovery from a total hip replacement. Fortunately the other hip is not giving me any pain and range of motion issues are not bad, though the doc tells me it's really just a matter of time.

The pain had gotten so bad that I couldn't manage more than 150 miles or so before the pain really started to wear on me. The next hundred (which is usually what I had to ride to get home) was usually pretty excruciating.

The reality of my arthritis is really what has been driving me to consider a Goldwing/F6B. Time was I dismissed the idea as ridiculous, but the fact is that I will ride whatever lets me do 500+ miles in the saddle in comfort. The fact that the F6B is a total looker is a big plus.