NFL sucks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL sucks!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How come Barbara Streisand hasn't moved to N. Korea yet? She said she'd move if Trump was elected along with a bunch of other retards who are supposed to be long gone. Get the hell out and watch out for the door hittin' your ass! I'm still waiting

Agree with everything that's been said here. And I bet if you asked the players why they were doing what they are doing you would get a million different answers, if they even knew at all! And what about "Big Ben" saying he regretted how the Steelers remained in the locker room during the National Anthem and he wished he'd been on the sideline. Spineless.

But can we all agree how awesome it was to see the POTUS saying "Son of a bitch" at a press conference!

Just like during the election when all the career politicians got it wrong, the talking heads on the news networks got it wrong, journalists, celebrities, etc., all got it wrong, so to is the NFL. Trump is saying exactly what most of the country is feeling about these self-entitled, ego-maniac athletes and their "protests".

I bet Roger Goodell is happier than anyone about what Trump has said though. For once the NFLPA, owners, coaches, players, are angry at someone other than him.

Export the stupid people please!

Guess this is why I like motorcyclist so much - we GET IT! The American flag, how many YOUNG & BRAVE AMERICANS have fought for this country, so that these players cany can play football and have the huge contracts they have. How many of these people lost their lives, their family who went through the rest of their lives without those who lost their lives WAY too early.

I think the education system needs to be entirely overhauled, INCLUDING the colleges and universities. What do they teach these young'uns today? Well, America is bad...the worst country in the world because these pigs developed industry, technology, and medical advancements. How? Stealing from the rest of the world???? How freaking stupid is that, but that is what they teach. Well, forget the good stuff of developing society and everything else, we are all just pigs that ruined every decent country in the world?

WHACKED out I say

I think if you hate this country so bad, and think it isn't fair and is full of hard working people who just exploit the weak...please just leave the country and see how great the rest of the world is! Go live there and be an idiot but get out of the way of people who freaking get up and know how to get it done!

Where was all this patriotic outrage when Trump was questioning John McCain's heroism for surviving a P.O.W. camp?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    Where was all this patriotic outrage when Trump was questioning John McCain's heroism for surviving a P.O.W. camp?

Jason
    You mean Songbird's heroism ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    You old you

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    You old you
    I am in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Every morning before sunrise.
    Here is a link to a local tv news story and vid done on me last Aug. http://www.ksby.com/story/36082856/i...s-at-the-beach
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Larry...

You are Awesome

That is inspiring, my friend!
    Kudos and thanks to you!
    Cheers,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    It takes about as much character to say that over the internet as it does to take 5 deferments and demean an American soldier.

Jason

Raiders "threw" the game???

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock...-anthem_092017

This is funny - if true or if not.