Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
Did you put those TBR's on
No.. I didn't Mike. And I didn't do the Helibars either even though I ordered them. Still an option though. Because...

I have discerned recently that I have not (well I discovered this a long time ago) that my physical preparation for a long ride was not up to par... and trying to compensate for my aches and pains with supplemental upgrades into the required areas of motorcycle controls/comfort may/could not be needed.

My middle back/shoulder pain all this year from the past Rally that I was suffering from is now almost gone, from more time in the saddle since then

I have digressed from your original question though... sorry my thoughts and fingers are flying right now on the keyboard... I did not install TBR's as of yet... I REALLY do not want to cut my head pipes. I had posted that before.... not like I could not do it successfully... I still need to ride a bike with TBR's and did not have the opportunity to do so during the last Rally...the weather sort of sucked but we had a good time anyway... just want to make sure that dropping $650.00+ for the TBR's doesn't hurt me (severe tinnitus) any more than I endure now.

Still an option for me. Never say never...

I do sincerely... expect things are on the up and up for you and the one you love. Glad to have you here posting Mike. You're a great contributor to this forum and I hope we can all meet you some day at one of the Rally's...