Quote Originally Posted by dadeo View Post
you have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Seriously, you expect that a 14 year old kid in a low crime neighborhood like ours to get harassed by a cop just b/c he wasn't carrying ID. Are you nuts?

The kids dog was no poodle. The crazy cop was lucky that the kid's Doberman behaved...

But you are obviously off your rocker if you think a kid is going to be carrying around his high school ID when walking a dog in our neighborhood. I wasn't carrying mine. By the way the cop was not uniformed. He was off duty! And he didn't identify himself until I confronted him -- after I got om cell with the local police. When I walked up I had no clue who the clown who was harassing the kid was, but I was sure not going to stand by while he questioned "WTF" my neighbor was doing outside walkin the dog. The situation ended with me handing the phone to the cop, and him being told to walk away with an apology. Which he eventually did. I was asked if I wanted to file a complaint. I decided to drop it the next day after I was told that the guy's supervisor had called the kid's parent. Yeah it was ugly. And it could have been worse, but it wasn't.

So, if you think there aren't any cops with a chip on their shoulder you really don't know much. At all. Fortunately most cops are honest and do care. It's the guys who are on power trips that should be taken off the force.

Don’t forget that the entire domestic terrorist organization, BLM, was built on the “Hands up, don’t shoot” lie.