NFL sucks!
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL sucks!

NFL sucks!

Just thinking how the spoiled brat football players sent their no respect to the flag and anthem..Here is your sign ! Boycott and would like to see that league out of business..Unbelievable no meaning or respect to the United States of America and the price paid by many ..Trump should not get involved with these loses but it isn't about him.God Bless America and all that served to protect this country and that flag.. And one more thing what a man on the Steelers team that stood and honored the flag and anthem while his gutless teammates didnt

Oh.. the National Felon League? Ya...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I agree completely! Unfortunately, the only weapon we have to fight back with is to boycott. I have been doing that since all this nonsense started with Kapernick. Frankly, I miss watching football but principle MUST trump entertainment. These protesting players are overpaid, spoiled, self-indulgent thugs, no more, no less. By their actions, they are proving a lack of understanding of our great history and a serious lack of patriotism. Do they have a right to do what they're doing? Absolutely! But they will be held responsible for their actions and I, for one, hope a boycott of NFL will become significant enough to hit them where it really hurts, the pocketbook.
    Ken (Hornblower)

It was kind of ate up today when the Ravens took a knee in London for the American anthem, but then stood when the Brits played their national anthem.

The British must've chortled over that one.

Fuctards they are.... the Ravens

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Ya know, I look at this the same way I look at children who are misbehaving in public as the parents stand idly by. The players are simply doing what their coaches, team owners and the NFL as a business enterprise will allow... for whatever reason. So, while I'm truly not sure all of the players are on the same page with statement they believe they're making -- there seem to be several different messages -- if the business enterprise they work for has said you're free to exercise your 1st amendment rights then it is what it is. I may not like it, but that's part of what made our nation different from so many others. Now, the recent trend in terms of the double standard for "acceptable" and unacceptable free speech. Uh, you can't have it both ways. That's censorship.

Anyway, the NFL and most of the owners have clearly decided what they think is the least financially risky approach to dealing with this nonsense and the bottom line is the bottom line when you're running a billion dollar entertainment business. I don't buy the stuff that the NFL's advertisers are selling and don't watch TV other than when certain sporting events catch my interest and even then it's mostly background noise.

So, for me it's the owner's and NFL that I'm looking at, not the players. They're just testing the limits of their employers and their collective bargaining agreements

I concur. Jerry Jackass Jones did it last night also. Ever since he bought the Cowboys and treated Tom Landry like a homeless peddler, I've gone 180 degrees with the Boys and their slimy owner. My dad, who was awarded the Navy Cross for WWII Pacific action, is spinning in his grave at 5,000 rpm right now..............National FUBAR League.

Black lives matter?

473 homicides in Chicago since January 2017.

261 homicides in Baltimore since January 2017.

Keep on kneeling and joining arms...
    When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained... Mark Twain

Personally, I have little tolerance for these over-paid, spoiled, arrogant, and useless jerks and their "petty little BS"..If they don't like it here in the USA, get your butt out!!!...I agree we need some changes in this country, but IMHO this so-called sports areana is not the place to express personal gripes.......I agree with Richard Petty's statement that any Nascar Driver who does this crap will be fired!!!

How come Barbara Streisand hasn't moved to N. Korea yet? She said she'd move if Trump was elected along with a bunch of other retards who are supposed to be long gone. Get the hell out and watch out for the door hittin' your ass! I'm still waiting

Agree with everything that's been said here. And I bet if you asked the players why they were doing what they are doing you would get a million different answers, if they even knew at all! And what about "Big Ben" saying he regretted how the Steelers remained in the locker room during the National Anthem and he wished he'd been on the sideline. Spineless.

But can we all agree how awesome it was to see the POTUS saying "Son of a bitch" at a press conference!

Just like during the election when all the career politicians got it wrong, the talking heads on the news networks got it wrong, journalists, celebrities, etc., all got it wrong, so to is the NFL. Trump is saying exactly what most of the country is feeling about these self-entitled, ego-maniac athletes and their "protests".

I bet Roger Goodell is happier than anyone about what Trump has said though. For once the NFLPA, owners, coaches, players, are angry at someone other than him.