NFL sucks! - Page 15
Ultimate Seats 2014
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 141 to 147 of 147

Thread: NFL sucks!

  1. #141
    Senior Member taxfree4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    That one works. Sooner or later their will be more people on the field than the in the seating areas.
    Most of these idiots were promoted academically w/o ever having to actually prove they knew the work so I'm thinking of other professions where they would be qualified:

    Walmart greeter
    Shopping cart corral technician
    Clam shucker
    Car wash wiper down guy
    In uniform they could mic them and you can yell food orders into their heads at the drive-thru

    I've hit the wall
    "Equitare solus ride amplius"

  2. #142
    Senior Member Ewreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Severance CO
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Most of these idiots were promoted academically w/o ever having to actually prove they knew the work so I'm thinking of other professions where they would be qualified:

    Walmart greeter
    Shopping cart corral technician
    Clam shucker
    Car wash wiper down guy
    In uniform they could mic them and you can yell food orders into their heads at the drive-thru

    I've hit the wall
    Clam shucking is a pretty high bar. Maybe Clam chucking.

  3. #143
    Senior Member ths61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,754
    Week 10 results.

    week-10-thousands-empty-seats-still-plague-nfl-stadiums

    Why encourage this behavior ?


  4. #144
    Senior Member taxfree4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Clam shucking is a pretty high bar. Maybe Clam chucking.
    You're correct they're definitely under qualified for actually opening the clam, correction submitted to the editorial dept. And of course he is on the cover of GQ that shouldn't be so surprising. He is the current useful idiot the MSM is using to tear down what they consider anything male and heterosexual in nature. Football is both and therefore hated by these people as they are the ones that send they're sons to Harvard to take up Art History and https://www.teenvogue.com/story/anal...rkshop-harvard. Soon as this blows over they'll cast him aside like a used condom and he'll be forced to doing gay porno, bet you he receives rather than kicks off, just looks the type.
    "Equitare solus ride amplius"

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Quakertown, PA
    Posts
    130
    Ah Crappernick is in good company on the GGAcover.
    Louie CK, Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey, and Charlie Sheen also graced GQ's cover.

  6. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Victorville Ca.
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Week 10 results.

    week-10-thousands-empty-seats-still-plague-nfl-stadiums

    Why encourage this behavior ?

    Excuse me, didn't you mean "shit head" of the year?

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    salem, ohio
    Posts
    11
    Haters be hattin, but I still wish the weather would warm up so I can ride.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •