Look in the for sale section, you will see many brands listed except for the Mastad. People keep them, many after several tries of other shields which you "will" find listed. It is expensive but might be the best choice, they also offer a buy back if you not satisfied so you only loose shipping. Or as I did, I sent the outer half back for a shorter size and clear color. Go with the 11 inch to start as even a lower shield works well and is easy to see over. I have a klockworks and a stock in storage I might do something with someday. Neither are worth the trouble and expense to ship to someone. Now very happy with the protection offered by the Mastad. I also predict the two piece type they use will be more and more common as more find out about how well they work. You already see a two piece shield on Can Ams and it looks like the early pictures of the new Goldwing is going to use the same technology. Some people don't like the looks of those brackets, I did not much at first but now I do and think it looks futuristic. I also like that the lower short part is black and the upper tall part clear so almost invisible. Just my opinion.