Maggie Valley

Thread: Maggie Valley

Maggie Valley

We have had a great time riding out of Maggie Valley NC the last several days. Weather and roads were great.

Now we have to work for a few days. We will be at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds today through Saturday for the Spyder Adventures Rally.
    If you are in the area stop in and see us. You can's miss the trailer, just inside the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We have had a great time riding out of Maggie Valley NC the last several days. Weather and roads were great.

Now we have to work for a few days. We will be at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds today through Saturday for the Spyder Adventures Rally.
    If you are in the area stop in and see us. You can's miss the trailer, just inside the gate.
    I was there last Sunday night through crack of dawn on Thursday, staying at the Four Seasons Inn. Great town to ride out of, thanks Teach for the recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post

Really, you can't miss it!
    I tried but Rick caught me!
    Spyders everywhere!!!!!!!

Was out their a couple of months ago, 1st time, enjoyed it !!
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    I was there last Sunday night through crack of dawn on Thursday, staying at the Four Seasons Inn. Great town to ride out of, thanks Teach for the recommendation!
    I agree it is an absolute perfect place to ride out of.
    We stayed this time at the Clarkton Motel. We picked it because we needed 7 days and required a big space to put the trailer for a few days while we were riding and set it up for the rally in the evenings.
    The Motel is older but the service is spectacular.
    The owners ride and gave us all kinds of information on roads and routes. They also rode with people staying at the motel on Friday and Saturday and had bon fires there both nights for anyone that wanted to sit around with everyone. They also had a hose out with rags.
    It is nice to go somewhere with bikes and you feel right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    I agree it is an absolute perfect place to ride out of.
    We stayed this time at the Clarkton Motel. We picked it because we needed 7 days and required a big space to put the trailer for a few days while we were riding and set it up for the rally in the evenings.
    The Motel is older but the service is spectacular.
    The owners ride and gave us all kinds of information on roads and routes. They also rode with people staying at the motel on Friday and Saturday and had bon fires there both nights for anyone that wanted to sit around with everyone. They also had a hose out with rags.
    It is nice to go somewhere with bikes and you feel right at home.
    I'll have to check that place out the next time I am in town. The Four Seasons was okay, but a real Jekyll and Hyde. If you get a room on the back, you are next top a babbling brook; on the front, parking lot and traffic. One thing that might keep bringing me back, however, are the matching paintings over the beds. Classy!!!

Motel

We stayed at the Travelowes, was nice enough, the crew I ride w/go cheep and sleazy. lol
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

MATCHING PAINTINGS -- THAT IS HILARIOUS!