Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
Put a couple hundred on the CT today which included many twisties, poor pavement, temp bridge grating, and under construction grooved pavement as well as some flat smooth pavement and speeds into the triple digits. The tire handled flawlessly and it is easy to forget it is back there. My VTX with a CT was not so nice and was very much a negative in multiple ways, not so with this bike. I don't know if it is the tire choice or the bike but barley noticeable that it is not a regular motorcycle tire, in fact much better then a crappy poor traction Shinko I had on it for a while. The only things that might be considered and they are minor are: Cons, a little more effort is required to fall into a curve at slow speeds. Maybe a bit of wander on straight flat smooth pavement if not paying attention, that's it! Pros, I think a little more lean angle is available now, but still touch down the pegs often. Traction is improved with no slippage off the line or dumping of the clutch. I'm running 42 pounds as that is what I've always run in my tires, so might experiment some with lower pressures but would be subprized to see an improvement. Another thought is maybe mount the Go Pro so I can see the tire in action because I wonder how much compression of the edge I'm experiencing. Wet pavement is yet to be experienced but I don;t push a bike in the wet anyway.
The F8B was made for a car tire