Interesting ride this weekend - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting ride this weekend

I rode pretty hard in the rain for about 200 miles a couple months back. But my question is; How do you know when it"s getting a "little sketchy"? On two wheels there's not much distance between Fine and OH F#%&!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heatnbeat View Post
    I rode pretty hard in the rain for about 200 miles a couple months back. But my question is; How do you know when it"s getting a "little sketchy"? On two wheels there's not much distance between Fine and OH F#%&!!!
    The front started feeling a little loose, particularly when changing lanes one time and then it was in my head for the next couple miles. Almost felt like a front tire very low on air. That’s when it was really coming down. I think bikes are capable of more than most of our minds think they are. One of the reasons I like pushing a little past comfortable. Let’s you know where the real line might be. I never knew what front brakes were even capable of until I started riding a super bike on a racetrack. My mind would never let me apply that much pressure on the street several years ago. A ton of what I learned on the race track has made me a much better rider on the street over the years.