Headed from Cary NC to Pipestem WV this weekend!

Thread: Headed from Cary NC to Pipestem WV this weekend!

Headed from Cary NC to Pipestem WV this weekend!

My wife and I are making a weekend trip to Pipestem WV state park. We heard about it from a former neighbor who owns a 5th wheel trailer. We were sharing favorite places we've "camped" and we had never heard of it. I'm from Roanoke VA and didn't know about it. Appears to be a beautiful place. I'll try to take as many non highways as possible. We really enjoy the Wing's extra storage and electronic suspension. We scored a deal on two Bilt 3/4 textile cold weather jackets and a pair of pants for her. It's supposed to drop to the upper 30's/low 40's at night. I found some flannel lined jeans at Wallyworld I may try for the heck of it.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Perfect time of the year for that. The foliage will be in full autumn bloom. It's becoming very pretty up here...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Looking forward to it and testing this Bilt brand gear. We almost bought a Joe Rocket for me and a Tourmaster for her, but at $59 each on clearance, we figured why not since it's gear we won't use often.
    This area looks beautiful. Gotta figure out where to ride Saturday. Thinking of heading north through those mountains and checking out some of the highest peaks in the area.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN