Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Where are you coming up with 170 hp?...

160 hp

and more features? I pretty sure the new Gold Wings trump the BMW on features.
Excuse me for the typo, yes 160hp. Go to the BMW site and read the additional *Stock Features* as compared to the DCT GW. If you add the *Premium Package* (which includes the *Comfort Package* automatically) the total cost of the BMW is ($23,545.00). You tell me which has more features.

My '16 F6B just happens to be my first Honda after riding Harley's for the past 20yrs (still own an H-D) and I absolutely love the Honda and intend to purchase either the '18 GW or the BMW B, I was tossing all my options around for the best bang for my buck because both motorcycles are in direct competition and very close in price. I wouldn't assume one is "better" than the other (because I haven't ridden either) but rather they're side steps to each other and it would come down to a matter of personal preference.

This is the second time you've commented negatively about my posts...first when I said the weight decrease would compensate for the smaller capacity, and now this. If I'm wrong, or I've made a typo, please feel free to correct me, which I do appreciate when done with true intentions, but calling me out I don't appreciate. Please, do your homework before negatively quoting my posts, and please back off a bit because I feel your targeting me and I don't appreciate it. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to read/learn and interact with other members and their thoughts/opinions on the old/new GW's.

Thanks,
Joe