Is now the time to buy an F6B?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is now the time to buy an F6B?

Is now the time to buy an F6B?

Been lurking here a while because i wasnt sure if i wanted a goldwing. But I think im convinced. A local dealer has a 14,15,16 F6B and im defintely leaning towards a 15 with Cruise control. And that matte grey is an amazing color.

So my main question is, What should i pay? Ive seen 2016’s going for 16k. But that was before the new goldwings were out. Has anybody got these at a ridiculous out the door price?

The local dealer has the bikes on the website at the honda msrp. I havent gone in there yet just because i wanted to know what kind of negotiating i can do. I have bought a bike from this dealer before ( fury ) so hopefully i get better treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by adelii View Post
    Been lurking here a while because i wasnt sure if i wanted a goldwing. But I think im convinced. A local dealer has a 14,15,16 F6B and im defintely leaning towards a 15 with Cruise control. And that matte grey is an amazing color.

So my main question is, What should i pay? Ive seen 2016’s going for 16k. But that was before the new goldwings were out. Has anybody got these at a ridiculous out the door price?

The local dealer has the bikes on the website at the honda msrp. I havent gone in there yet just because i wanted to know what kind of negotiating i can do. I have bought a bike from this dealer before ( fury ) so hopefully i get better treatment.
    Check out CycleTrader for current prices.

Fall ends cycle season, so you should have cycle season end, year end and the new 2018 redesign working in your favor price wise.

Shop around because some dealers are more willing to negotiate than others.

You may also get some great deals on some good used F6B's.

Quote Originally Posted by adelii View Post

Wife and I drove out to Tucson for the University of Houston vs Arizona football game and we visited RideNow Powersports Saturday morning before the game. They had the '16 F6B in matte gray sitting there discounted on the the floor, color I couldn't find here in Houston. I ended up riding it home Sunday morning.

Hard to say how much they will go for. Especially with the 18s just announced. I know I bought my 13 Standard brand new in July of 14 and it came with an extra year warranty plus $1k in Honda accessories. I paid $15 for it then. I'm sure Honda will be rolling out the incentives on any leftover 15s or 16s. There is always used to save even more money.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

The local dealer has the bikes on the website at the honda msrp. I havent gone in there yet just because i wanted to know what kind of negotiating i can do. I have bought a bike from this dealer before ( fury ) so hopefully i get better treatment.[/QUOTE]

Just because your dealer has the F6B's on their web site doesn't mean they have any in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Just because your dealer has the F6B's on their web site doesn't mean they have any in stock.
    The dealer where I bought mine didn't have any. He was still waiting on the 14 he had ordered and I told him the prices I had been quoted for a new leftover 13. He asked me to give him 30 minutes , then he called me back and said he would have one the next day and he beat the prices I had been quoted.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

If you want a good deal on the current F6B call Western Honda in Scottsdale they give the best deals of anybody in the southwest. They have new B's still in the crate.

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    If you want a good deal on the current F6B call Western Honda in Scottsdale they give the best deals of anybody in the southwest. They have new B's still in the crate.
    thanks ill give them a call

adelii,
    I got my 2015 this summer from Track & Trail in State College, Pa. for 15 grand.
    Smoothest bike I ever rode.
    gunr

I bought my new 15 deluxe for 15k plus tax in April of this year.