Current events test.....

Thread: Current events test.....

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Duh, I done good.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I missed 2 ….. I should have known the stock market question, got it wrong

Never heard the term of "common core" , goes to show you my edjumacation level

If it weren't so depressing, I would pay more attention to the news. Maybe I should anyway...only got 9 out of 13.

Cool

Don’t feel bad...I missed the graph as well..... I think it was pointed the wrong way...it was back wards and I did not look at it as close as I should have...1 down for me...we need to buy the Hornblower a subscription to the Wall Street Journal........
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Don’t feel bad...I missed the graph as well..... I think it was pointed the wrong way...it was back wards and I did not look at it as close as I should have...1 down for me...we need to buy the Hornblower a subscription to the Wall Street Journal........
    Yes, please buy Hornblower a subscription to the WSJ, as one of my peeps up in this area, Jeff Bezos now owns it. Nope...he bought the Washington Post.

Oh, BTW, the only one I got wrong on that test was....the graph. Great minds think alike.

Thanks but no thanks for the WSJ subscription. Hey, I'm the guy that cancelled all local newspapers because they were so left. The "spin" was just more than I could take. This is also why I spend a great deal of time on forums. At least they don't make me "crazy" .

I did fine I got 8 out of 13.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.