Liberals missing the news?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberals missing the news?

Liberals missing the news?

I often compare foxnews.com and the website for the communist news network. There is always a large disparity between the two. Seems the Demoncratic dirt is only aired on Fox. I guess it's the best way to keep the left ignorant.

The story quoted below mentions, ABC, NBC and CBS, but it didnt see the story on CNN.com.

Big Three Networks skip Donna Brazile bombshell that DNC was rigged for Clinton

Disgraced former CNN contributor Donna Brazile made explosive allegations that the Democratic National Committee basically rigged the 2016 primary in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but ABC, NBC and CBS’ evening newscasts failed to cover it

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...r-clinton.html
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

I find Donna Brazile hypocritical and untrustworthy. She actively participated in the rigging, was busted for supplying HRC with the debate questions and then lied about doing so while throwing the "CHRISTIAN WOMAN" card as a lame ineffective smoke screen. The "LYING BITCH" card would have been more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I find Donna Brazile hypocritical and untrustworthy. She actively participated in the rigging, was busted for supplying HRC with the debate questions and then lied about doing so while throwing the "CHRISTIAN WOMAN" card as a lame ineffective smoke screen. The "LYING BITCH" card would have been more accurate.
    i totally agree. I thought it funny that she was calling out corruption when she is part of the problem. That said, the points still stand: 1 there is poof of additional Hilderbeast corruption. 2. The Lame Street media is doing its best to keep its base clueless.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    i totally agree. I thought it funny that she was calling out corruption when she is part of the problem. That said, the points still stand: 1 there is poof of additional Hilderbeast corruption. 2. The Lame Street media is doing its best to keep its base clueless.
    You forgot the most import bullet point. 3. AG Jeff Sessions will look the other way like he has already done with Lois Lerner and HRC.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    You forgot the most import bullet point. 3. AG Jeff Sessions will look the other way like he has already done with Lois Lerner and HRC.
    uuummmph.. too true. Why he has not prosecuted Hilderbeast is beyond explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I often compare foxnews.com and the website for the communist news network. There is always a large disparity between the two. Seems the Demoncratic dirt is only aired on Fox. I guess it's the best way to keep the left ignorant.

The story quoted below mentions, ABC, NBC and CBS, but it didnt see the story on CNN.com.

Big Three Networks skip Donna Brazile bombshell that DNC was rigged for Clinton

Disgraced former CNN contributor Donna Brazile made explosive allegations that the Democratic National Committee basically rigged the 2016 primary in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but ABC, NBC and CBS’ evening newscasts failed to cover it

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...r-clinton.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politi...ged/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politi...ook/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politi...rty/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...nders-lead.cnn

Either you're not actually looking or possibly you're seeing what you want to see?

Jason

Thank you. I sit corrected. I only scan the top page. If it wasn't listed there, and it was not whenever l looked, I didn't see it.

I wonder sometimes,no actually a lot when I see post like this. I sleep with my TV on Left the TV on MSNBC and woke up at 530 this morning with the Donna Brazille story being the first thing I consciously heard. For the record,I watch and listen to all three of the 24 hour channels along with my local news so I can try to make an approximation of the truth somewhere in there. If you missed seeing that story it's because you didn't look.
    I am 68 years,been watching what goes on since my 'hippie' days . I am astounded that anyone that has been paying attention and has a true love for this country and it's success has the opinions I see posted.
    It takes a lot for me not to post politically,but I just had leg surgery(recovering from nailing both femurs and I have time.
    Since I cant ride,maybe I'll use this recovery time time watch this thread and respond.Mainly I look,and try to contribute to the general,garage and for sell posts.

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    I wonder sometimes,no actually a lot when I see post like this. I sleep with my TV on Left the TV on MSNBC and woke up at 530 this morning with the Donna Brazille story being the first thing I consciously heard. For the record,I watch and listen to all three of the 24 hour channels along with my local news so I can try to make an approximation of the truth somewhere in there. If you missed seeing that story it's because you didn't look.
    I am 68 years,been watching what goes on since my 'hippie' days . I am astounded that anyone that has been paying attention and has a true love for this country and it's success has the opinions I see posted.
    It takes a lot for me not to post politically,but I just had leg surgery(recovering from nailing both femurs and I have time.
    Since I cant ride,maybe I'll use this recovery time time watch this thread and respond.Mainly I look,and try to contribute to the general,garage and for sell posts.
    The article stated that ABC, NBC and CBS did not run it. It didnt say that about MSNBC

I guess it just wasn't headline or front page news to some.

"...
    The broadcast evening newscasts on three major networks on Thursday didn't mention bombshell revelations by former Democratic National Committee interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.
    "ABC's World News Tonight," "NBC Nightly News" and "CBS Evening News" all didn't report the allegations by Brazile on Thursday evening despite it receiving considerable coverage on cable news and in print and online media. Brazile was also trending as one of Twitter's top topics on Thursday.
    ..."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/35...nc-revelations