CHEROKEE NC, 2018 Rally info....

Thread: CHEROKEE NC, 2018 Rally info....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe it's already posted somewhere (?) but can anyone tell me who all is going and what the schedule / route is for making the run from Cortez to Cherokee? The wife and I will be back in Durango the week of the 20th and even though we won't be staying in Cortez it would be nice to maybe join in on a couple of rides during the week. Then I need to be back in Atlanta by the end of the following week... so if you don't mind an extra guy tagging along for the return trip... I'd like to join you.

I plan on going to NC from Cortez.
    Will be about 500 mile days to get there in time.

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    Maybe it's already posted somewhere (?) but can anyone tell me who all is going and what the schedule / route is for making the run from Cortez to Cherokee? The wife and I will be back in Durango the week of the 20th and even though we won't be staying in Cortez it would be nice to maybe join in on a couple of rides during the week. Then I need to be back in Atlanta by the end of the following week... so if you don't mind an extra guy tagging along for the return trip... I'd like to join you.
    I will be going to Cherokee from Cortez.
    Not thinking of going the southern trail because of the heat.
    500 mile days to NC