Seattle area to Cortez

Thread: Seattle area to Cortez

Seattle area to Cortez

I am doing an Alaska cruise with my family to Aug 18. I was thinking of transporting my bike to Seattle and riding to the rally in Cortez. Any suggestions on shipping or other local details that might be helpful? Also anyone wanting a riding partner let me know.

k

hey, what rally is that one?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    the rally in Cortez
    Quote Originally Posted by Talldude View Post
    hey, what rally is that one?
    F6B Rally

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I am doing an Alaska cruise with my family to Aug 18. I was thinking of transporting my bike to Seattle and riding to the rally in Cortez. Any suggestions on shipping or other local details that might be helpful? Also anyone wanting a riding partner let me know.
    it will be Wednesday the 22 before i can take off for Cortez

I expect to be up in BC until the 16th... then plan to (maybe) come down the coast from Seattle toward San Fran before cutting East to Cortez about the 18th or 19th. PM me if you're interested in touching base within that timeframe and maybe we could ride together. (?)

Enjoy your cruise.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    I expect to be up in BC until the 16th... then plan to (maybe) come down the coast from Seattle toward San Fran before cutting East to Cortez about the 18th or 19th. PM me if you're interested in touching base within that timeframe and maybe we could ride together. (?)

Enjoy your cruise.
    Thanks...man that would be awesome but concerned the timing would not work as I wont be leaving until the 22nd or 23rd