My other "B" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My other "B"

I have owned three RV’s in the past 10 years. Two were Class C coaches on Chevy and International diesel chassis and the last one was a Class A Winnebago Cummins diesel pusher. We had great trips when the kids and grandkids lived in Florida and Arizona. We put close to 70,000 miles combined on the three. When they moved back to Texas a couple of years ago, the coach was parked on my pad for a year. I took a big loss and sold it in July. Miss the miles and smiles but not the cost of ownership. Enjoy your new toy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=choptop;159912]
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post

I admit to being an impulsive buyer, I decided I wanted one and bought one. At 67, I don't know how long I will be riding bike and this seamed like a good way to get away from home. I hope to get enough use out of it to make it worth while and I do believe I will. Hell I can hook my trailer up to it and go to Menards and get lumber or what ever, it parks in a regular parking spot, it will be good clean fun and if I can't ride to that far away destination, I can trailer and then ride.

Looks nice. Pick up a Honda generator - a 2 or 3kw model for portable power unless you already have one onboard. When you're traveling you can stop along the way at a nice viewpoint and with portable power to run the AC (needs at least 3kw) or MW you're cooking and making a nice hot beverage with a view...and you're golden.

If you don't already have nice quiet portable power I strongly suggest a Honda eu3000i over any other model or brand. No matter what anyone says...

Enjoy your retirement.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!