I decided to jump into a fall project now rather than later since the Cortez trip will demand some luggage space when I pick up the GF in Durango at the airport next year. She's got limited time for the Rally and I've got limited space for her "stuff" So I found this guy in town yesterday who sells tons of Harley items, mainly paks and saddlebags. Got over to his house and the kitchen, den, and study were packed with Harley goodies. So I picked up this black King Tour Pak from the mid or late 90's with a nice black rack attached. Someone took great care of this one to be several decades old. Even the running lights plug is still there and will tie it in to the B. It fits on the Dale rack with no issues so figure that 4 bolts through the steel plate in the bottom of the Pak will suffice through the Dale rack. GF gave the when she saw it so all is good. Next shots will be a while when it's mounted up and secure......4 bolts on and 4 bolts off.....at least that's the idea. Also to Hornblower for the red accent idea. Wanted to break up the gray just a bit. Those 3 holes on each side will be plugged up where the speakers were attached. Don't need no stinkin speakers. I'll be making an insert for the back of the Pak that's missing. Probably an etched metal plate to fit with F6B engraving. Idea's are welcome.