Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Nice find if the price was right. Are you going to paint it?

I was seriously looking at tour packs a couple months ago. I was leaning towards the later model ones. Started adding up price, paint, reupholstering the back rest to match my seat etc... Starting to think I may just put a hitch and get a trailer...

I can get quite a lot of luggage in the Kury Grand traveler bag I have been using.
The seller had plenty of Paks and saddlebags. He had advertised a red one but when I met him, he had this black one with the rack and in nicer shape. I had planned on getting the GIVI V47 since I have the rack for it, but this guy wanted $295 for any of the Paks, and this one will hold some stuff or 2 full face helmets plus more stuff. A good friend has a paint and body shop and can get the matte gray paint and I'll probably have him do it after I get all the mounting done. The Dale rack is held in place with 4 M8's, the 2 front ones are 70mm and 2 rear are 80mm. I just ordered 4 M8x90mm Flat Head Socket screws and if all things align with the stars, I'll mount the Pak directly with those 4 M8's. That might be a pain in the butt due taking off the trunk will loosen the rack, spacers, etc. More thinking ahead on the mounting. I'm certainly impressed with the Dale rack and the 4 M8's ability to hold whatever goes on it. I've put all I have on trying to lift the back of the B by the rack and it's apparent one can put just about anything back there weight wise. This Pak is BIG, may look funky on the B, but is FUNCTIONAL, and that's the purpose, and the GF gave me a , so it's a done deal.