I did not have sex with that staffer

Thread: I did not have sex with that staffer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now Huma and Hillary can continue their fish fry without that horny pedophile in the way. Just think at the same time I had as my

Congressman: Anthony Weiner - serving time in prison for sexting with a underage girl

State Senator: Carl Kruger - sentenced to 7 years in federal prison pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and two counts of bribery conspiracy. Secretly lived with his longtime male partner while pretending that his partner's mother was his girlfriend

Governor: Eliot Spitzer - Resigned in disgrace in 2008 due to paying up to $80,000 for prostitutes over a period of several years while he was attorney general, and later as governor. Paying for those prostitutes with money transfers violating the anti-money laundering provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and the Patriot Act. All the while married with 3 daughters.

Get me out of here
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Now Huma and Hillary can continue their fish fry without that horny pedophile in the way. Just think at the same time I had as my

Congressman: Anthony Weiner - serving time in prison for sexting with a underage girl

State Senator: Carl Kruger - sentenced to 7 years in federal prison pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and two counts of bribery conspiracy. Secretly lived with his longtime male partner while pretending that his partner's mother was his girlfriend

Governor: Eliot Spitzer - Resigned in disgrace in 2008 due to paying up to $80,000 for prostitutes over a period of several years while he was attorney general, and later as governor. Paying for those prostitutes with money transfers violating the anti-money laundering provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and the Patriot Act. All the while married with 3 daughters.

Get me out of here
    You can always come out to the land of fruits with nuts !!!

Stu's win was all fun and games until he perved out in front of a bunch of local children.

Another name is leaked.

Rep. Raúl Grijalva's (D-Ariz.) office paid out $48K in workplace settlement (claiming allegations were not sexual in nature).

grijalvas-office-paid-out-48k-in-workplace-settlement

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    You can always come out to the land of fruits with nuts !!!

Stu's win was all fun and games until he perved out in front of a bunch of local children.

I'll stay here, that is scary
    Equitare solum equitare amplius