Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
You've got me interested in these now Will. Found one on CraigsList near me, an 8C, they're asking $1,300...
Git it. These things will improve your life.

I just got done several hours ago with my circuit around BWI with my Street Strider. Posted the data gleaned from my Polar Fitness watch. There's no Sports Profile with Polar for the Street Strider that I have; I had to choose the closest activity and I burnt a hell of a lot more calories today than what it's reporting. I know I burned almost up to 1,000 calories on this thing this afternoon... or maybe more.

You can see in the bottom of the two graphs below; the changes in elevation around BWI. Seriously kicks my ass every time I take the yellow torture machine out there but it's such a euphoric finish when I am done

I think tomorrow I am going to try the cycling profile with my fitness watch and see if that more closely reports what I am burning in calories. The Street Strider burns much more in calories than regular cycling... I want to see if I can find a Polar sports profile that is more comparable to what I am doing.