Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Utter lawlessness - Kate Steine's illegal alien murderer is acquitted

Yes he was convicted and previously deported. He was fpund is disoriented state drugs or alcohol at scene of shooting. No evidence presented of how he got the gun. One of his confused stories was he found gun it was wrapped in cloth dropped it then it shot. Google sig sauer 40 caliber recall. He was found guilty of felon in possession of firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    We are going the way of Rome; the demise of our once great country will be from corruption and loss of morals from within.

I am more especially concerned about little rocket man successfully being able to deliver an ICBM over the U.S. and detonating a EMP now. What really concerns me about that is the batshit crazy liberals will not support our military response back onto the NORK’s. Sad time we live in gentleman.
    Gibbons in his complete analysis of the Roman Empire (The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire), lists the major reasons for the Fall. The most important was when the citizens no longer were required, or felt the need, to participate in the defense of their country and volunteers and mercenaries were good enough.

The Steine killing is just another step towards the Fall.

The Roman failure was more like the small elitist society lost control or the majority who would no longer fight for themselves to remain poor. The subject of this thread is this murder that racist and elitist depicted as murder to further their fear agenda when all facts indicate and jury accepted as proof was an accident

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Really! Anyone know some facts? How about the fact that 12 feet from the felon the bullet hit the ground, ricocheted then traveled 78 feet before fatally striking the victim. How about the fact that the gun company has issued recall because when dropped this gun often fires. If felon was rich white guy no trail or national press.
    What?! Are you reasonably using logic and rational interpretation of the facts to post a thoughtful response to an obviously emotional outcry for vengeance? What the hell is wrong with you? Why can’t you just fall in line with the mob mentality and demand we exercise vigilante justice against this “illegal”? Next I suppose you’re gonna start ranting about Human Rights as guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights upon which our fine country is built. C’mon... that stuff is only for ‘mericans! OMG!

"1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by lake_carl View Post
    Yes he was convicted and previously deported. He was fpund is disoriented state drugs or alcohol at scene of shooting. No evidence presented of how he got the gun. One of his confused stories was he found gun it was wrapped in cloth dropped it then it shot. Google sig sauer 40 caliber recall. He was found guilty of felon in possession of firearm.
    My Sig .40 cal has never gone boom by itself, nor has any of my other Sigs, Rugers, Smiths, Glocks, Wathers, H&K's, Berettas, Marlins, POFs, KelTecs, etc. over 50 years. All guns sold in California have to go through the OEMs drop tests as well as pay the State's extortion fees for their additional drop tests. His lawyer's fabricated rehearsed parroted testimony is total BS designed to confuse the gullible. All the biased liberal prosecutor would have had to do is have the gun drop tested and presented the trigger weight to prove his defense lawyer supplied testimony was total BS. Wonder why that did not happen in a sanctuary state court system ???

The dirt bag tossed the gun into the ocean after murdering Kate showing knowledge of his illegal behavior. He admitted to taking the stolen gun to the ocean to shoot sea lions. Any lawful gun owner in the PRK would have been held guilty no matter what they were aiming at as well as slapped for may other violations (felony possession of firearm, possession of stolen property, carrying a loaded firearm in public without permit, brandishing a firearm, manslaughter (at a minimum), etc., etc. etc. as well as compounding the severity of punishment of doing crimes while in the possession of a firearm). The PRK would have made an anti-2A poster child out of the American citizen, but acquitted the repeat illegal alien felon of all charges. The illegal alien recanted and parroted what his lawyers told him to say while the liberal prosecutor could have easily debunked the fabrication. The liberal court prevented the jury from knowing anything about his past including all of his prior felonies, deportations and the rest of his wrap sheet. They made him out to be a choir boy with no priors, not to mention the PRK refused to hold him for ICE which GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO MURDER Kate Steinle. Can you say rigged and coverup ???

The mere fact that the liberal left did not make this a nationwide anti-2A campaign should be deafening to anyone with a pulse. It was purely a political SJW sanctuary state campaign putting illegal alien trash over the lives of American citizens while hiding the repercussions resulting from failed sanctuary city/state policies. His lawyer made that very clear by going after Trump within his second sentence after leaving the court room.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    What?! Are you reasonably using logic and rational interpretation of the facts to post a thoughtful response to an obviously emotional outcry for vengeance? What the hell is wrong with you? Why can’t you just fall in line with the mob mentality and demand we exercise vigilante justice against this “illegal”? Next I suppose you’re gonna start ranting about Human Rights as guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights upon which our fine country is built. C’mon... that stuff is only for ‘mericans! OMG!

Do you really think this was a fair trial (and not a political statement/coverup) in a sanctuary state court system, in a sanctuary state, in a sanctuary city with a liberal defense, liberal judge, liberal prosecution, suppression of evidence, coverup of failed sanctuary polices and liberal agencies that allowed the perp to murder and failure of the liberal prosecutor to present unbiased documented laboratory evidence to debunk the fabricated testimony ?

Where is the justice for murdered Kate Steinle and her family ?

A guilty verdict would have had blow back on the failed sanctuary state policies and politicians as well implicated the agencies that failed to hold the perp for ICE as accessories. There is absolutely no way those parties in the super-majority would be implicated. They are covering their collective azzes while making a political statement at the harm of American citizens.

At the ripe old age of almost 78 having seen and observed many things in my life, I have placed my faith in the Lord and try to live his teachings as best I can....but with current left wing corrupt liberal politicians, self serving lawyers, judges that "suck" and all that is currently destroying America with these "self-righteous" people, I am slowly losing faith in the future of our great country and hope that the man above, one day, judges these people accordingly for their misguided and stupid decisions.....Ride safe ....

Born, raised, and lived in Commiefornia for 46 of my 50 years on planet earth. I'm actually surprised people are shocked at the verdict as this crap happens daily and its thrown in your face. Hopefully this particular piece of scum meets his demise quickly and in the most horrible way possible. I wish her family the ability to find peace one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Do you really think this was a fair trial (and not a political statement/coverup) in a sanctuary state court system, in a sanctuary state, in a sanctuary city with a liberal defense, liberal judge, liberal prosecution, suppression of evidence, coverup of failed sanctuary polices and liberal agencies that allowed the perp to murder and failure of the liberal prosecutor to present unbiased documented laboratory evidence to debunk the fabricated testimony ?

Where is the justice for murdered Kate Steinle and her family ?

A guilty verdict would have had blow back on the failed sanctuary state policies and politicians as well implicated the agencies that failed to hold the perp for ICE as accessories. There is absolutely no way those parties in the super-majority would be implicated. They are covering their collective azzes while making a political statement at the harm of American citizens.

That’s a pretty good conspiracy theory ya got goin’ there.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    That’s a pretty good conspiracy theory ya got goin’ there.
    I see you have your head firmly planted in the sand by not responding to any of the facts.

I suppose you think OJ was innocent as well ? Hint, his civil trial was not able to suppress the evidence that his criminal trial did.