How come? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How come?

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Here is what they are talking about. I went to my work laptop and pulled up the Forum with IE11 on Window 7:

Ya that's what I see also, wonder where the strange inscription comes from.

Like others I thought it was an emoji I could see but it does pop up everywhere and makes reading some posts a bit difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Like others I thought it was an emoji I could see but it does pop up everywhere and makes reading some posts a bit difficult.
    I agree 100% and feel lucky if that is the most "difficult" thing I encounter through my day bro.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

All I ever use is an Apple IPad

Here is what they are talking about. I went to my work laptop and pulled up the Forum with IE11 on Window 7:

When did you start seeing this?
    Has it been in the last week?

For several or many weeks, maybe after the upgrade that was talked about. Like said, not a biggie, threads still readable.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    For several or many weeks, maybe after the upgrade that was talked about. Like said, not a biggie, threads still readable.

Ok, that's what I needed to know. We did not upgrade. The forum had to be moved to a different server on our account. I have not seen any of that using FireFox or IE.
    We have been working with VBulletin to get full functionality back. We have not had much luck with them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Ok, that's what I needed to know. We did not upgrade. The forum had to be moved to a different server on our account. I have not seen any of that using FireFox or IE.
    We have been working with VBulletin to get full functionality back. We have not had much luck with them yet.
    This one is in the thread and looks to be where an apostrophe is used. "Where Should The Rally Take Place" post # 183 and posted on 10-10-17. If you go to that thread are you saying you don't see the strange lettering using FireFox? I use IE and I see this:

Okay all you guys and gals... here’s my $0.02.

I’ve attended The Rally for the past three years. Each has been a great time with great folks that have become friends and some fantastic roads and day rides.

Round-trip travel distances for me from Phoenix, AZ were about 3800 miles to Franklin, NC... 2600 miles to Russellville, AR... and 3600 miles to Pigeon Forge, TN. I’ll let you figure out the travel times. Two of these three rallies were based within 100 miles of each other.

I’m not retired , but I made the effort to get there for the sake of the ride, the camaraderie and the discovery of new roads. Those are the big reasons I bought this bike.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    This one is in the thread and looks to be where an apostrophe is used. "Where Should The Rally Take Place" post # 183 and posted on 10-10-17. If you go to that thread are you saying you don't see the strange lettering using FireFox? I use IE and I see this:

Okay all you guys and gals... here’s my $0.02.

I’ve attended The Rally for the past three years. Each has been a great time with great folks that have become friends and some fantastic roads and day rides.

Round-trip travel distances for me from Phoenix, AZ were about 3800 miles to Franklin, NC... 2600 miles to Russellville, AR... and 3600 miles to Pigeon Forge, TN. I’ll let you figure out the travel times. Two of these three rallies were based within 100 miles of each other.

I’m not retired , but I made the effort to get there for the sake of the ride, the camaraderie and the discovery of new roads. Those are the big reasons I bought this bike.
    You need to take screenshots and then post it; for what you see 2wheelsforme. Different browsers and OS platforms are rendering the anomaly. What you just posted above does not show the anomaly as I am viewing ii in Google Chrome/Windows 10.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

You need to take screenshots and then post it; for what you see 2wheelsforme. Different browsers and OS platforms are rendering the anomaly. What you just posted above does not show the anomaly as I am viewing ii in Google Chrome/Windows 10.

Now we are getting somewhere. It is the browser you are using to read rather than to post that causes the change. Now you computer geeks have more to go on. LOL