How come? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How come?

I just used Edge to access the forum and the crazy writing is gone. So it looks like the problem only exist with IE.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I still don't see what is being described. I do see the screen captures with the anomalies

Just weird

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I just used Edge to access the forum and the crazy writing is gone. So it looks like the problem only exist with IE.
    We are getting the anomaly narrowed down. I only see the symbols when in IE browser not in Chrome or Fire Fox and it is NOT on all post, very random, I just read a post that I know shows the symbols in IE, but does not show in Chrome or Fire Fox. As far as I can tell only the apostrophe seems to be effected, like in I've or I'd and we've, but there again not in all post.

Funny they don't show up while I preview my post nor in my post on my computerand I use IE 99% of the time. This has been showing up for many months, not just recently.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I just read some articles on Yahoo News, the WEIRD letters and symbols appear in some of the articles. It appears to be a system wide issue on PC's ????

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.