Russell Day Long Seat is On!

Thread: Russell Day Long Seat is On!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    I am planning to do a ride in next year to have one done for my F6B.

When you plan on coming over to Nor Cal to have the seat done....let me know in advance...and I will ride down and meet with you while they are doing your seat. There is a decent pizza parlor (not great...but decent) just down the road a mile or so. Too far to walk, and sitting around there for 6+ hours gets to be boring. let me know, and if I am not on a ride cross-country, I will be there. It is only 530 miles from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    When you plan on coming over to Nor Cal to have the seat done....let me know in advance...and I will ride down and meet with you while they are doing your seat. There is a decent pizza parlor (not great...but decent) just down the road a mile or so. Too far to walk, and sitting around there for 6+ hours gets to be boring. let me know, and if I am not on a ride cross-country, I will be there. It is only 530 miles from my house.
    That sounds great Miles but I don't know if telling me about Pizza is the best thing for a Big boy trying to drop many LB's-LOL.I hope late spring if I can continue dropping the weight like I have so I can be at a point to get a better fit for the size I am shooting for.Holidays are coming up and it will be a tough time for staying to the plan-but I am giving it the old college try.I may be up in southern Washington next year as our daughter and grandson now reside in Battle Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    That sounds great Miles but I don't know if telling me about Pizza is the best thing for a Big boy trying to drop many LB's-LOL.I hope late spring if I can continue dropping the weight like I have so I can be at a point to get a better fit for the size I am shooting for.Holidays are coming up and it will be a tough time for staying to the plan-but I am giving it the old college try.I may be up in southern Washington next year as our daughter and grandson now reside in Battle Ground.
    They do also have salads...which are a smart thing to east. I have distant relatives that live in Battle Ground, WA. Haven't seen them in 40+ years.

Remember, for a ride-in appt., you need to make that months in advance.