Full Goldwing leg position - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Goldwing leg position

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    I agree 99%, but instead of an HD to get my hot, air-cooled, potato-potato sounding, shake your fillings out thrill... I just pick up a 2000 Confederate Hellcat with a 120ci MERCH stage 3 billet CNC engine, 130+ rwhp...What a rush to twist up the wick on this 400+ lb monster(pic to follow soon) it has as much giggle factor as my 2003 Turbo VTX1800 with 167 rwhp.

My steel steed stable is now filled with six turn key runners, 2013 F6B, 2003 VTX1800ctro, 2003 VTX1800c Turbo, 05 Rune, 2000 Confederate Hellcat and last, but not lest a 2008 KLR 650 duel sport.
    Builds currently on lifts, 2004 VTX1800r with Turbo, 2004 Rune.

I keep all the keys to my runners in a bag and grab randomly any key, then ride that scoot for the day if I have no other reason to ride than to get some wind in the face and knees in the breeze... as I try and do every day.
    And that, sir, is why YOU ARE THE MAN!!! That's quite a stable you have there. Looking forward to pics of the Confederate. I love your grab bag key idea. That's awesome.

Hay
    I have a chopper too!
    But it is a Hiller.
    No clue how to post pics here.

I want a chopper. My last toy before I die.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

sent ya a PM

Quote Originally Posted by thumper 549 View Post
    sent ya a PM
    Sent ya one back.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I want a chopper. My last toy before I die.

Been there and done that. It was fun but not practical all. Always had people wanting to stop and talk about it which was fine most of the time but when you are trying to get somewhere it can be annoying.

As far as the full wing goes,I liked mine but everyone is right as far as the B being a tad more comfortable. With a little work the wing would be just as comfortable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post

Been there and done that. It was fun but not practical all. Always had people wanting to stop and talk about it which was fine most of the time but when you are trying to get somewhere it can be annoying.

As far as the full wing goes,I liked mine but everyone is right as far as the B being a tad more comfortable. With a little work the wing would be just as comfortable though.
    Nice bike!

Yes, I know they're not practical and I am aware of all they shortcomings regarding their handling. But they are very cool looking and I like to have one just for chits and grins.

One day...

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

The one thing I didn’t like about the bourget chopper was it was a leaner. Meaning if you hold the bike perfectly straight up and let go it would always fall to the right side as it was a lot heavier on that side. This resulted in you always riding down the road as if the road had a severe camber when in fact it didn’t. It took me a while to figure it out what was going on.