Will there be a 2014 F6B?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a 2014 F6B?

Will there be a 2014 F6B?

With all that I've gathered it appears that Honda will not be manufacturing a 2014 model of the F6B. What is interesting though are the number of Motorcycle bloggers that refer to the 2013 F6B as the 2014 F6B. I wont bother to provide sources, as all you need to do is search term <2014 F6B> and the 2013's turn up.

November is here, does anyone have a good direct source for the 2014 Honda Motorcycle line up, and does it contain the F6B?

I don't think they changed anything the goldwing the F6B and the ST1300 are the same way
    Ok he's done

I visited the Honda website from Japan and there was no mention of a 2014, but then they are secretive.
    http://www.world.honda.com/group/Japan/
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

The word is......................Honda is moving the GL-1800 platform line back to the USA, and into the Volunteer State (that is going to make some of you look it up).

That means, just like there was no 2011 model year of Goldwings...there will probably be no 2014 model year for the Goldwings or F6B.

I discussed this yesterday with someone of importance at a dealership, and this is what he has heard too.

Rumor ? Fact ? Time will tell

Miles,
    You know that distorting rumors with fact makes for a dull forum!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    How does that famous speech go????

Ask NOT what the 2014 F6B can do for you.... Ask what you can do on a 2015 F6B!,,,

Why the hell would they spend all that time and money moving the factory back to Japan to just bring it back here? Doesn't make sense. I guess we'll see.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Why the hell would they spend all that time and money moving the factory back to Japan to just bring it back here? Doesn't make sense. I guess we'll see.
    IMHO, the market for such bikes is primarily here in North America. That same market tanked back in ~08~ or so and Honda saw more $$$ to be made by making Accords and Civics than Wings and VTX's. Less $$$ to convert Marysville OH to car production than to build a new facility, especially when left over VTX's were flooding the market. (Wings too? dunno).

Ship the tooling back overseas and limit production till stock is depleted and the economy shows signs of recovery.

At that time, consider manufacturing/expansion closer to the marketplace.(here, not Asia).

That, and when you throw enough incentive$$$$$$ at a big Corporation, it all starts to add $$$$$$ up,,,,

because...some experiments just dont work...look here we gotts the best of the goldwing without the old grumpy part...my hog brothers bow down before the wrath of my f6b...
    next question....

have you EVER seen them do it correct???
    should have left it where it was...but look we got a BITCHIN BIKE...