New f6b owner - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New f6b owner

Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
    Yep I always keep an eye out on eBay, and saw that one, thought it was a great deal! Especially with the cruise control, I would definitely think about getting rid of the F4 windshield and going towards the madstad though, just saying, the madstad smaller, and you get the smoke at the bottom, you can Google my full review on YouTube for that windshield.
    Yes that windshield is coming off this weekend. Just bought a Baggershield from a member here, just arrived today. Brand new $100 shipped. Going to try it out when it warms up ,current temperature -1 degrees. Been wanting to upgrade the old 98 Valkyrie and have been watching out for f6b's , couldn't believe the price on this one. And he even put new tires on it.

I drove. 400 miles to northeast Ohio to purchase it.

You stole that bike! Good job. Enjoy the hell out of it.

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!

Don't like the Baggershield that I bought madstad is next on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Sorry you don't like the Baggershield, I love mine and it does everything I want a shield to do...Have ridden an F6B with Madstad and did not really care for all the hardware etc....and it did not seem to be much better with wind protection and noise than my Baggershield in the top position....."Too each his own as they say"....Regards and ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Madstad is the way to go.I put up with a 19" Baggershield for 3 years and all the head buffeting/noise from it.I put off trying the Madstad because of the looks but now that I have one mounted up I wish I had done it 3 years ago.Plus the looks have grown on me but the best thing is the beautiful still air pocket with no buffeting at all.Took a few rides with adjustments to find the sweet spot but once your there