New f6b owner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New f6b owner

New f6b owner

Just purchased new to me 2013 wing f6b. 17K for only $8850 on eBay
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    Last edited by Youngw1500; 03-29-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Welcome. Your addiction to the F6B has begun.

Congrats you will love this bike. What color did you get?

new bike

Congrats ,it's the best bike I have owned as one said let the addiction begin.You will find it does everything well except roll around the driveway.She's heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    Welcome from NE Ohio

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Congraulations!

There are lots of very informed owners here with lots of experience to share.
    2014 Red F6B with ABS
    Baker: Hand Wings, BikeMP3: rack, Cardo Packtalk Bold Cyclepump: air compressor, Garmin Zumo 396
    Honda: battery maintainer, center stand, passenger backrest, shop manual (2012-16), tall screen
    MEC: first aid kit Nelson Rigg: Route 1 Traveler Tour Trunk Bag
    Rivco: Honda Adjustable Highway Mounts, Flatfoot pegs
    Uclear: HBC200 intercom system (spares)
    ZUMOLOCK to lock on Zumo 396

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Sounds about right on your purchase, I bought mine in February last year for 10700 out the door shipped to me from Florida, I can't believe you can get these bikes so cheap, as they are the nicest thing on the road IMO. My friend has a valkyrie and loves it, he's about ready to trade it though on the new Goldwing, that bronze color, with the DCT. Can't wait to test ride one of those bad boys, but my F6B is not going anywhere, I definitely like the looks of this older style versus the new chopped up look of the new Goldwing for 2018.
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
    Sounds about right on your purchase, I bought mine in February last year for 10700 out the door shipped to me from Florida, I can't believe you can get these bikes so cheap, as they are the nicest thing on the road IMO. My friend has a valkyrie and loves it, he's about ready to trade it though on the new Goldwing, that bronze color, with the DCT. Can't wait to test ride one of those bad boys, but my F6B is not going anywhere, I definitely like the looks of this older style versus the new chopped up look of the new Goldwing for 2018.
    I agree with your comments on the older style of the F6B..The 2018's are certainly going to be terrific bikes with lots of new tech stuff, but I think it looks more like a "crotch rocket" than my 2013 which has more flowing lines, which I like better...Maybe I will change my mind when I get to ride/see one in the flesh, but for my money I will stick with my current ride for now....Also the resale/trade value of the F6B's tanked and I have to much invested in mine to get really "screwed"...Regards and ride safe

If you buy a 2018 Gold Wing and trade your F6B in, if your lucky they will give around $10,000.
    So to move up it will coat $15,000 plus.
    I can kept my F6B and I could buy a lot of different bikes with that kind of money 💰