Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
I agree with your comments on the older style of the F6B..The 2018's are certainly going to be terrific bikes with lots of new tech stuff, but I think it looks more like a "crotch rocket" than my 2013 which has more flowing lines, which I like better...Maybe I will change my mind when I get to ride/see one in the flesh, but for my money I will stick with my current ride for now....Also the resale/trade value of the F6B's tanked and I have to much invested in mine to get really "screwed"...Regards and ride safe
Ride on on the flowing lines! It looks so much modern! Kind of like when I compare our bikes to the Street Glides, and the street glide has those choppy boxy saddlebags! I think they're horrible looking, and it seems like that's what the Goldwing 2018 kind of leans towards. Now I'm happy with this baby, if anything I think I'd run out and try to find a brand new 2017, F6B, Deluxe, and try to steal it from the dealership! I have to admit cruise control and heated grips would be nice