New f6b owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New f6b owner

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    If you buy a 2018 Gold Wing and trade your F6B in, if your lucky they will give around $10,000.
    So to move up it will coat $15,000 plus.
    I can kept my F6B and I could buy a lot of different bikes with that kind of money 💰
    Yeah I think you're right on, you would be very lucky to get 10,000, especially with anything over 15,000 miles on it, plus I still owe $6,000 on a loan, so I take 4, put it to the 23, it would cost me $19,000 LOL, I agree, you can buy another sport bike, or cruiser for that kind of money, personally that'll go in a kid's college fund!
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    If you buy a 2018 Gold Wing and trade your F6B in, if your lucky they will give around $10,000.
    So to move up it will coat $15,000 plus.
    I can kept my F6B and I could buy a lot of different bikes with that kind of money 💰
    I sure hope the new base Goldwing doesn't "tank" in price as soon as the older version did...Goldwing Tourers seem to hold their value fairly well, but the F6B resale/trade value is another Honda disaster!!!...Especially those of us that purchased them in 2013, and later....Ride safe...

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I agree with your comments on the older style of the F6B..The 2018's are certainly going to be terrific bikes with lots of new tech stuff, but I think it looks more like a "crotch rocket" than my 2013 which has more flowing lines, which I like better...Maybe I will change my mind when I get to ride/see one in the flesh, but for my money I will stick with my current ride for now....Also the resale/trade value of the F6B's tanked and I have to much invested in mine to get really "screwed"...Regards and ride safe
    Ride on on the flowing lines! It looks so much modern! Kind of like when I compare our bikes to the Street Glides, and the street glide has those choppy boxy saddlebags! I think they're horrible looking, and it seems like that's what the Goldwing 2018 kind of leans towards. Now I'm happy with this baby, if anything I think I'd run out and try to find a brand new 2017, F6B, Deluxe, and try to steal it from the dealership! I have to admit cruise control and heated grips would be nice
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Youngw1500 View Post
    Just purchased new to me 2013 wing f6b. 17K for only $8850 on eBay
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    First, congrats on basically "stealing" this one! It's a bit disheartening to see such a great bike lose so much of it's value so quickly. I personally do feel the pain since I sold my 2013 loaded with all the "good" stuff for a low number as well. Believe me, that one hurt! But, as we all know, you have to pay to play and you can multiply that when you want the latest and greatest. Anyway, you have a great ride there so enjoy it and ride safe!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    First, congrats on basically "stealing" this one! It's a bit disheartening to see such a great bike lose so much of it's value so quickly. i personally do feel the pain since I sold my 2013 loaded with all the "good" stuff for a low number as well. Believe me, that one hurt! But, as we all know, you have to pay to play and you can multiply that when you want the latest and greatest. Anyway, you have a great ride there so enjoy it and ride safe!
    Yeah I think my 2013 F6B, is a keeper! Can't see any reason to sell this perfection! I'm 53, I figure this may last me the rest of my riding days!

Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
    Yeah I think my 2013 F6B, is a keeper! Can't see any reason to sell this perfection! I'm 53, I figure this may last me the rest of my riding days!
    Your way too young at 53 to even think about giving up riding young man...I just hit 78 and have had six different bikes since 53.. If your health stays good what a better way to clear your head and enjoy life than to hit the road on a nice motorcycle...Hope you continue to ride as I hope to get in a couple more years....Love my 2013 Deluxe, but might take a long hard look at the new Wings...Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Your way too young at 53 to even think about giving up riding young man...I just hit 78 and have had six different bikes since 53.. If your health stays good what a better way to clear your head and enjoy life than to hit the road on a nice motorcycle...Hope you continue to ride as I hope to get in a couple more years....Love my 2013 Deluxe, but might take a long hard look at the new Wings...Ride safe

you are the man! I hope to keep on riding ! I said though this could be my last bike...so I have 13k on her now...average 10k per year for 20 more years....puts me at 213000 miles...this is a wing so not unthinkable right? lol

Just purchased new to me 2013 wing f6b. 17K for only $8850 on eBay
    Love it on the only 2 times I've ridden it. Keeping the Valkyrie and a 600cc Silverwing scooter.
    Red bike , previous owner installed electronic cruise control mc cruise center stand and an f4 windshield.

Congrats on your purchase.
    You will love it!!!

Red bike , previous owner installed electronic cruise control mc cruise center stand and an f4 windshield.
    Yep I always keep an eye out on eBay, and saw that one, thought it was a great deal! Especially with the cruise control, I would definitely think about getting rid of the F4 windshield and going towards the madstad though, just saying, the madstad smaller, and you get the smoke at the bottom, you can Google my full review on YouTube for that windshield.