Bluetooth Headset - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluetooth Headset

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowme View Post
    Sorry for asking a stupid question. If you use Sena don't you give up your bikes stereo system because you don't have a wired helmet and plug in to the bike?
    Yes, unless you use an additional bluetooth adapter. One of the members just commented on that setup but I cant remember where. If you use the sena alone you can get phone, gps, and your music (itunes, pandora etc) Can also interface with xm i believe. I have the sena20 and no issues so far. Great for traveling with a companion. No need for hand signals!

Quote Originally Posted by CNC Nut View Post
    I looked into the Sena line. A lot of complaints about water damage and poor customer service. Have you had any problems in the wet?
    On a side note; I see you're in Oromocto. I'm originally from Fredericton and my wife is from Upper Gagetown. Are you originally from there?
    I have not had any problems with it in the rain and I have rode any many rain storms.
    Small world, both my wife and I are retired military and originally from Newfoundland. We have lived in Oromocto since 1993 and don't plan on moving. I enjoy the small town living.
    If you are ever in the area give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowme View Post
    Sorry for asking a stupid question. If you use Sena don't you give up your bikes stereo system because you don't have a wired helmet and plug in to the bike?
    No my sena speakers in my helmet don't interfere with me listening to the bikes stero system.
    I always have the bikes radio on and the volume is at 20 and I have no issues hearing it. When someone talks to me on the sena it goes through the helmet and I still hear them over the bike stereo system or I just mute the stereo for a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Yes, unless you use an additional bluetooth adapter. One of the members just commented on that setup but I cant remember where. If you use the sena alone you can get phone, gps, and your music (itunes, pandora etc) Can also interface with xm i believe. I have the sena20 and no issues so far. Great for traveling with a companion. No need for hand signals!
    Sena has a device called a SM 10 that you plug your headset jack into giving you the ability to make and get calls.
    Also to listen to any music source the bike plays through the headset.
    They also have a new one that transmitts so you can use your cb by wy of bluetooth.
    Ve