Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
I rode on the OEM seat for 35000 miles. Finally switched to the "Ultimate Mid-rider. Very comfortable. Puts me forward about a half inch, and the front seems to be slightly wider. The back of the seat has very good "butt" support. I am very pleased with the seat. The Ultimate King, is for taller/bigger riders than me. I'm 5' 11". I have been told the Mustang will lower your position slightly, but I have not sat on one, so that's just what I was told. Should be more "seat" info on this forum, check it out. I usually ride thru Minneapolis, several times each summer, on my way to Plymouth. Possible you could check my "Ultimate" seat on a trip up this spring, if you feel like waiting till then.
i was wondering about the Ultimate too. how far do you ride before you need to take a break? i'd love to see it. i happen to live in plymouth i do a lot of work related travel - but if i'm in town next time you blow through, i'd love to take a look at the seat. i'm not in a hurry - and not entirely sure i have the money to invest. it needs to be a significant improvement over the OEM if i go for it.