WEBSITE MOVE!

Thread: WEBSITE MOVE!

WEBSITE MOVE!

I have moved all data to the new forum :

new.hondaf6b.com

You can feel free to sign in and start using it. I am still working on getting the home page together and several other features, but I need the majority of users to be using the forum there instead of here first and foremost.

You may get a DNS error, or any number of errors trying to get there. My suggestions are to use either a different browser to login, or clear your cookies. Either should get you there.

I will review this forum later today for anyone having any issues and attempt to work through them tonight.

Pictures are working again on the new forum. Give it a go!

It would be nice if the "Forum Tab" on the Homepage could be changed to take us to the "new" forum. I have the Homepage bookmarked and after logging in, I click the forum tab to get to the boards. Is it possible?

Could be me but some of the sub forums the post dates are all jumbled. The home page looks correct as ,” today/dates”, but when I click on it the dates are all out of sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Could be me but some of the sub forums the post dates are all jumbled. The home page looks correct as ,” today/dates”, but when I click on it the dates are all out of sequence.
    Yeah, that too!

Fixing Post order sequence

I will fix post orders for the site shortly!

In the mean time you may fix it yourself:

Click settings at top right. Then on left general settings. Scroll down to Thread Display options, you will see Linear > Display oldest. Change that to newest.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    It would be nice if the "Forum Tab" on the Homepage could be changed to take us to the "new" forum. I have the Homepage bookmarked and after logging in, I click the forum tab to get to the boards. Is it possible?
    I am concerned this may cause login issues at the moment and then people would have no way to let us know. In 3 days I will redirect the whole forum to the new one.

Trying to fix the sorting order I have broken something. Attempting to resolve. This is why the old forum is still up! I will get it figured out guys.