WEBSITE MOVE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WEBSITE MOVE!

WEBSITE MOVE!

I have moved all data to the new forum :

new.hondaf6b.com

You can feel free to sign in and start using it. I am still working on getting the home page together and several other features, but I need the majority of users to be using the forum there instead of here first and foremost.

You may get a DNS error, or any number of errors trying to get there. My suggestions are to use either a different browser to login, or clear your cookies. Either should get you there.

I will review this forum later today for anyone having any issues and attempt to work through them tonight.

Pictures are working again on the new forum. Give it a go!

Any way to set up a redirect to the new website when you go to the old website? It will get activity going here faster.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I see the messages listed alphabetically at the new website, not by date of posting. Is there a setting I need to change?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I cannot yet redirect the website, as I am still pulling quite a lot of info from this board. I will set up a redirect in 3 days.

I will look into the order of postings now.

Simtech !!!

Can you please configure the new website to use encryption as well? Use Https instead of Http ???

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Got in just fine. Thanks Slim!!

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Can you please configure the new website to use encryption as well? Use Https instead of Http ???
    Hello Will. I will speak to the owner about adding SSL to the forum. For vb4 it is actually only useful right at the login portion and ends up being a waste for the rest of the forum causing it to run a bit slower. It is at the end of my priority list at the moment but I will keep it in mind.

Trying to fix the sorting order I have broken something. Attempting to resolve. This is why the old forum is still up! I will get it figured out guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SimTech View Post
    I have moved all data to the new forum :

new.hondaf6b.com

You can feel free to sign in and start using it. I am still working on getting the home page together and several other features, but I need the majority of users to be using the forum there instead of here first and foremost.

You may get a DNS error, or any number of errors trying to get there. My suggestions are to use either a different browser to login, or clear your cookies. Either should get you there.

I will review this forum later today for anyone having any issues and attempt to work through them tonight.

Pictures are working again on the new forum. Give it a go!
    I can no longer get to the new site.
    I got there yesterday and even left a picture there.
    Is it me or you?

I got on the new site just fine yesterday but last night and still today my shortcut says the site does not exist. Is it down for repairs or do I need to try a new direction?