Fog Lights / Highway Lights

Thread: Fog Lights / Highway Lights

Fog Lights / Highway Lights

2016 F6B Deluxe that I want to add fog/highway lights. Any suggestions as to brand (Honda is pricey), white or amber, recommend dealer install, other comments appreciated?

Tridium LED Fog/Running/Driving Light Kit for F6B, GL1800 I have these they are ok. they are easy to install. Splice into mirror wire each side not hard. I believe the clips comes with plug directly into wire harness of Goldwing so that's why you have to splice and the plugs at the fog lights I changed to bullets connectors as the clips on there I did not care for. I also have the switch back smoked led mirror lights, so I had to use a 100 ohm resister between the positive and the negative on the turn signals. Because after you canceled turn signal the turn signal on the fog light would stay on but stop flashing. YOU might not have that problem if you don't have
    the led turn signal. But it looks cool I have smoked led mirror lights, led turn signal fog lights I believe electrical connection led hi and low beams, led tail lights and also made it so all three lights in the back light up red as running lights with switch back led turn signal lights. led plate bulb. led wig wag brake bulb where the bulb blinks no box needed. blue led lights
    in the radiator grill and under the saddle bags. and you would need a led flasher.

I went with the standard Kuryakyn lower cowl lights. Easy to install and only $179 from Wingstuff.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by tnitro1 View Post
    Tridium LED Fog/Running/Driving Light Kit for F6B, GL1800 I have these they are ok. they are easy to install. Splice into mirror wire each side not hard. I believe the clips comes with plug directly into wire harness of Goldwing so that's why you have to splice and the plugs at the fog lights I changed to bullets connectors as the clips on there I did not care for. I also have the switch back smoked led mirror lights, so I had to use a 100 ohm resister between the positive and the negative on the turn signals. Because after you canceled turn signal the turn signal on the fog light would stay on but stop flashing. YOU might not have that problem if you don't have
    the led turn signal. But it looks cool I have smoked led mirror lights, led turn signal fog lights I believe electrical connection led hi and low beams, led tail lights and also made it so all three lights in the back light up red as running lights with switch back led turn signal lights. led plate bulb. led wig wag brake bulb where the bulb blinks no box needed. blue led lights
    in the radiator grill and under the saddle bags. and you would need a led flasher.
    I’m having the same problem. Could you explain the “Fix” with more detail.
    Rod