New Goldwings coming soon!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Goldwings coming soon!

New Goldwings coming soon!

I was at the dealer in Franklin Tn. Yesterday and was told they expect their new goldwings this week. He wasn't sure if they would be on the floor Saturday or first of week. I'm not in the market yet but I'm excited to see them.

Some dealers already have them in stock.

Have read a few reviews from new owners riding them home from there dealers.Fred H who does the famous Goldwing repair and maintenance discs was the 2cnd person in the US to sign papers for his and ride home.This man knows Wings and he is in love with his 18 DCT Tour.Said the new 7 speed tranny works flawlessly and the suspension is unreal.Paint on the new ones looks great to.Rumor is 5 star dealers will get a demo that they can't sell till September so people can get a test ride.I for one look forward to getting a ride on one this summer.

Congratulations !!!

The local shop in Pensacola says not until March. Nothing to see at the Gulf Shores Honda place either.

Have not looked at one in person yet but have a couple of thoughts. Love most of the changes, esp the new front end and auto shifting. A couple of things I don't like are that built in GPS appears to be lacking when compared to a late model Garmin Zumo, no GPS and lower price would be preferred. Also think a larger rather than a smaller fuel tank would be much preferred. Being rather large myself I'm not interested in a smaller bike but otherwise the new GW changes sound wonderful.

My local Honda in Wis got a new Wing in on 1-31. Bike looks small but great. The front suspension felt different going up and down. I like it.

Last edited by JackB; 02-01-2018 at 06:22 PM.

My local dealer, where I bought my F6B, has three coming next week. One of them is supposed to be a demo. They're only 2 miles from my house, so very convenient. I already told them to put my name on whatever list there might be for a test ride.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Hitting the Dallas Convention Center tonight for the Progressive International Motorcycle Show. I'll be posting photos probably tonight or early AM of whatever Honda brought to the show. If there are any requests, post them here and I'll do my best to fulfill your photo interests. Sometimes, eye candy is all we get.