challenge coin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: challenge coin

Thank you Bill, much more of the kind of response I expected and the type I got when I posted the same thing on my local motorcycle forum. My knowledge of these coins was what I learned from watching NCIS (almost nothing) who had them come up once on a show. I have met Will in person and was very confused by His fingerwaving warning. But you know He has a drawer full of them so not nearly as impressed as Myself for getting this one, my first. Maybe He will explain to me at the Rally.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Thank you Bill, much more of the kind of response I expected and the type I got when I posted the same thing on my local motorcycle forum. My knowledge of these coins was what I learned from watching NCIS (almost nothing) who had them come up once on a show. I have met Will in person and was very confused by His fingerwaving warning. But you know He has a drawer full of them so not nearly as impressed as Myself for getting this one, my first. Maybe He will explain to me at the Rally.
    Oh for goodness sake. I’m sorry I offended you. It was just a general (no pun intended) response on my part with a wagging finger warning; because there are instances of stolen valor out there.

I never meant to insinuate you personally with that.

Already going to be, and continuing to be a terrible year; I am starting to see that already.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537