Quote Originally Posted by doubleh View Post
Any specifics in comparison to the F6B as far as ride, performance, handling, comfort? Also, how was the DTC trans? Although I've never rode a motorcycle with this type of trans, I doubt I would care for it.
Thanks
Yeah I test drove the tour, with the full top case, and the maneuverability was the same if not better than the F6B! That part of the bike I was really impressed. Of course there's less vibration from the front, I would say reduced about 60% from the F6B due to the new front suspension, I am not a fan of the DCT for the short time that I was on the bike, about 30 minutes, I know people try to compare it to a car, but there's no comparison with an automatic motorcycle compared to an automatic car. For me I didn't like it, I want to be able to Glide up to a stop pulling in the clutch, also forget about slow Maneuvers using the brake and throttle, you can't do it with the DCT to my knowledge. In all fairness, people that have gotten the DCT say you do get used to it, in knowing where the bike wants your hand on the throttle, I just still prefer manual, I did a YouTube video on the 15000 mile review of the F6B that I talked about this extensively so you may want to Google it. The Comfort was great, you do get a little more wind, at least I got more wind since I have a mad stad on my F6B