Good Bluetooth Solution

Thread: Good Bluetooth Solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Awesome!!! Thank you
    I can confirm that this device will connect to my iPhone and Sena 20s at the same time. The key is going to the iPhone menu and make sure it is connected to both devices. It seems to auto pair to one device, then you have to manually connect to the Sena, good to go. Shuts down the music while receiving a call.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    I can confirm that this device will connect to my iPhone and Sena 20s at the same time. The key is going to the iPhone menu and make sure it is connected to both devices. It seems to auto pair to one device, then you have to manually connect to the Sena, good to go. Shuts down the music while receiving a call.
    Same for me. I can connect my 20S to the SR10 Bluetooth unit and to my iPhone at the same time. I went that route vs connecting my iPhone to my SR10, although that would work also.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post

Duplicate post!! Sorry!!
    Last edited by Av8er; 02-06-2018 at 08:18 PM.