Ram ball mount
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ram ball mount

Ram ball mount

How do you mount your Ram ball accessories? I need one to mount my phone on the left side. I have a x grip for the phone but no Ram ball to mount it too.
    Thanks in advance.

I have 3 on my bike. 2 on the left side. One mounted to the clutch bolts that is used for X grip. I've fount it perfect for iPhone 7+. Never comes loose. When I had a 5 as a phone I used large rubber bands to give it more grip strength. My drink holder is on the right side mounted to the brake bolts. I like the quality of Ram Mount products.

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    How do you mount your Ram ball accessories? I need one to mount my phone on the left side. I have a x grip for the phone but no Ram ball to mount it too.
    Thanks in advance.
    I got the adapter for the clutch perch for my X mount. Works great.
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe
    2007 Honda ST1300A (176K miles)
    2003 Honda VTX1800C (80K miles)
    Waaaay to many MX bikes to list.

I drill & tapped a old mirror perch for my GPS but the ways are almost endless. = think about a "ram lock" for things you want to leave on bike. I lock my ebay, $69.99 rebuilt TomTom & leave it on the bike 24-7. I figure if it gets ruined from rain or stolen I'm out $69.99, not $600 - $800 bucks for a hi end one. It gets to & from, just as good as the hi end ones.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I drill & tapped a old mirror perch for my GPS but the ways are almost endless. = think about a "ram lock" for things you want to leave on bike. I lock my ebay, $69.99 rebuilt TomTom & leave it on the bike 24-7. I figure if it gets ruined from rain or stolen I'm out $69.99, not $600 - $800 bucks for a hi end one. It gets to & from, just as good as the hi end ones.
    The only thing I do not like about the car GPS is the inability to play the adio through the speakers of the bike.

I used a u-bolt flat mount and replaced the u-bolt with a flat piece of metal with two holes in it and pinched the bar for my GPS. Lower down the bars and a swivel piece to get the unit exactly where I wanted it. A clutch perch for the cell phone on the left and another on the right for drink holder. A 60 dollar gps is no where near "just as good" as a top of the line Zumo not even in the same league so really not comparable.

I don't have the ram mount but if they make an adaptor that mounts to the clutch perch....That works well i think. Kuryakyn does this..its quite nice IMHO.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    Here is a picture of the Left Side on our F6B. You can get either a Single or Double Ball Mount.

Attached Images Attached Images

One on the Madstad base...perfect for phone or gps. Double ball on left handlebar for whatever