Sure hope I made the right decision on the F6B? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sure hope I made the right decision on the F6B?

Welcome to the F6B Club. I am accessorizing my bike right now and the first thing I've added was the BaggerShield as the stock unit is worthless. Corbin Saddle should be in by end of month as well as the Fork Superbrace, Muth Mirrors, BakerBuilt Hand Wings, ShowChrome Bellypan, Kuryakin Front LED Reflector Conversion, and finally for Christmas I'm redoing the lights with HID's for Low Beams, LED for Highs, and still researching Fog/Driving Lights as visibility is so key. Come Spring I'll upgrade rear lighting and exhaust!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
    Welcome to the F6B Club. I am accessorizing my bike right now and the first thing I've added was the BaggerShield as the stock unit is worthless. Corbin Saddle should be in by end of month as well as the Fork Superbrace, Muth Mirrors, BakerBuilt Hand Wings, ShowChrome Bellypan, Kuryakin Front LED Reflector Conversion, and finally for Christmas I'm redoing the lights with HID's for Low Beams, LED for Highs, and still researching Fog/Driving Lights as visibility is so key. Come Spring I'll upgrade rear lighting and exhaust!
    Nice wish list. Consider the Kuryakyn black fork brace. It is three piece and does not force the fork tubes out of alignment, be kind to your seals. Also most prefer the Tulsa Enterprises belly pan which fits up close and gives more ground clearance plus it uses dzus 1/4 turn nuts, makes oil change a snap. Be sure to post pictures.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black