Extended Warranty - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Extended Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
    $631.11 is current cost of 4 year extended warranty. I struggle with the decision as I have just a couple weeks left on the factory warranty.
    Last April, my stealer sold me sold me the HondaCare 5-yr extended warranty for $1190 plux tax on a 2016 F6B Deluxe. Now I am feeling a bit shafted, and wondering why....
    2016 F6B
    2011 C14
    2003 C10

I got 4 extra years last April thrown in AT NO CHARGE when I bought the 40th Annv. new. They wanted either $500 or $600. I got up to leave. They asked me to sit back down. Done deal. Make 'em bleed till it hurts.....them.

In Houston, my dealer quoted me $1200 for a 4 year extended HPP warranty. I know I can get it cheaper. I will call Russellville in the morning. And if they are too high too, I will call the other one listed in this thread. Thanks for the info F6B forum

any idea how many years or miles they'll go back & still write one? My '13 only has 15K on it.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    any idea how many years or miles they'll go back & still write one? My '13 only has 15K on it.
    Extended has to be purchased before the original warranty expires; as long as it is under the original, you can get the extended.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Hey goat..........

What was the date you purchased the 2013? If the in-service date is still under the original warranty date, you could buy the extended warranty, but it would probably have to have been purchased in 2015 being that we are in 2018. The mileage would not matter since it is unlimited. The DATE purchased is the key. I've got 7 years from April 2017 and the extended cost me ZERO dollars. Consider me blessed and baptized in the Trinity river for that one.