Additions

Thread: Additions

Additions

I've really been enjoying this bike and making it mine. Some of the stuff, most of the lighting was done by the previous Owner. The list looks like it may have damaged my CC a bit but at least I've avoided the high cost of a RDL so far and have got quite use to the stock seat and like it. (RDL is now on order)!
    LED fog lights with dash switch, 12 V. power port in cubby, Kury Vertical LED run/brake lights, Brake flasher, LED side logo rings, High/Low Arctic White Halogen bulbs, Ergo pegs, Battery Tender, Bag organizers, Bag carpet, Luggage rack, MLB risers, Belly pan, GPS with TPMs, Dash/cubby lights, Heated gear power, Mastad windshield replaced a Klockworks), Analog clock, Go Pro mount, Garage door opener button, Bag/dash lock knobs, Cup holder, Phone holder, Smoke turn signal lenses with yellow when lit LED bulbs, Fenda Extenda, Titanium peg pucks, Curvy Girl valve stems, Battery/charging system monitor, Tag frame, Tapered seat bolts, Fork Super Brace, Shift light, infinity speaker upgrade, engine cover scuff pads, larger padded and black brake lever, gear indicator and an extra set of rims for fast new rubber when needed.
    Last edited by 2wheelsforme; 04-13-2018 at 03:48 PM.

can you post any pictures?

Shift light??? Ain't that what the rev limiter's for???

You want to shift before the rev limiter kicks in.